2020-2021 Substitute Teacher
For the 2020-2021 School Year
- Substitute teachers are those who hold a bachelor degree (or higher) in education
- Requires teaching or substitute certificate
- Applicants who do NOT hold a degree in education, must apply for the Certified Teacher, Local Substitute through NDE
To complete the on-line application for Substitute Teacher:
- Include email addresses for a minimum of three references
- Upload a copy of your transcripts
- Upload a copy your teaching certificate*
*Applicants that are hired will be required to provide official transcripts and a valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate to Human Resources prior to starting to work. Applicants must schedule an HR interview and attend Orientation before being placed in substitute pool
August 17, 2020 is the first day of the 2020-2021 school year. School calendar is posted on the district website at www.nppsd.org. Substitute handbook is posted under the District tab, select Human Resources and then handbooks (2020-2021 handbooks will be posted after the monthly board of education meeting).
How to Apply
Apply online at www.nppsd.org
NDE teaching certification is required.