High Ability Learner Facilitator (part-time)
JOB TITLE: High Ability Learner Facilitator
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college
- Valid Nebraska teaching certificate
- Successful teaching experience preferred
- Building Administrator
- High Ability Learner Coordinator
RECEIVES GUIDANCE FROM:
- Building Administrator/High Ability Learner Coordinator
BUILDING(s): Jefferson, Westside, and Woodland Park Elementary
- To provide enrichment instruction to qualifying students that corresponds with classroom curriculum and state standards
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- 23 hours per week, nine month year or as established by the Board of Education.
- Performance of this job will be evaluated each year in accordance with administrative guidelines.
- Consistent and punctual “on site” attendance at the worksite is an essential job function
- Serves as building facilitator for needs of gifted/talented students.
- Assists building staff in following district gifted/talented identification procedures.
- Attends appropriate job-related professional meetings and programs.
- Assists in maintaining gifted/talent student records.
- Assist classroom teachers in implementing differentiated assignments for identified students.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (Intellectual, Sensory):
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effect positive interpersonal relationships.
Position is an hourly wage base of $29.67 per hour.
Start date is beginning of 2021-2022 school year: August, 2022