(Anticipated) Elementary Guidance Counselor
It is the policy of Norfolk Public Schools to not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, religion, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or other protected status in its educational programs, admission policies, employment policies or other administered programs. Persons requiring accommodations to apply and/or be considered for positions are asked to make their request to the Superintendent.
JOB TITLE: ELEMENTARY GUIDANCE COUNSELOR –.80 FTE
- Masters Degree in guidance from an accredited university/college
- Valid, current Nebraska teaching certificate with Guidance and Counseling endorsement
- Successful classroom teaching
- Interest in helping students, teachers, and parents.
- Demonstrated ability in human relations skills.
- Has education and training in fields of counseling, psychology, sociology and related fields or willingness to pursue further education.
JOB GOAL: To help students overcome such academic, personal, emotional, and social problems as interfere with their learning and adjustment to school
Click here for the full job description: https://norfolkpublicschools.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=401
2019-2020 School Year