Special Education Teacher
Neligh-Oakdale Public Schools is a PK-12 C-2 district located in Northeast Nebraska, approximately 35 miles west of Norfolk, NE. Neligh-Oakdale and its collaborative partners are an innovative community. We have high expectations for our school and community, and we empower all students to be successful. The Board of Education, Administration, Teachers and Non-certified staff provide a family-like culture of positivity and excellence.
Qualifications needed are:
-Current Nebraska Teaching Certificate with an endorsement in Special Education
-Experience with IEP writing and implementation highly preferred
-Student centered and team oriented
Examples of Work:
- Develop and implement both group and individual lesson plans for daily learning experiences
- Maintains accurate and complete records as required by laws, policies, and regulations.
- Instructs students utilizing a variety of classroom methods, adapting methodology and instructional materials to meet student needs, abilities, and IEPs.
- Establishes and implements behavioral protocols; observes and evaluates student behavior, performance, social development, and physical health.
- Maintain professional communication with administration and facility administrators and leaders
Base salary starts at $36,640.00. Salary based on years of experience and graduate hours completed. Coaching including Head Volleyball is available but not required.
How to Apply
Ron Beacom, Superintendent