Equipment Loan Associate (Program Associate IV)
Join us as an Equipment Loan Associate and provide a direct impact on outcomes for students with disabilities throughout the State of Nebraska! This position is with the Assistive Technology Partnership, which helps individuals locate and use assistive technology appropriate for their purpose.
ATP staff believe in respect, and there is mutual respect among team members on this fun team! They focus on bringing valued individual perspectives together as a team. If you’re looking for a good balance between autonomy and working in a team setting, engaging in problem solving as a collaborative process, and a position that offers challenge in a supportive environment, read on!
Office Location & Schedule: This position is assigned to our warehouse located at NW 12th & W Cornhusker Hwy, Lincoln, NE.
Examples of Work
- Coordinates equipment loans for consumers including loan fulfillment, shipping, and delivering equipment, etc.
- Maintains inventory of available equipment and ensures equipment is in working condition.
- Assists with statewide equipment surplus for Assistive Technology Partnership (ATP).
- Supports training regarding Assistive Technology, and assists with development and delivery of training.
- Participates in meetings and contributes to services offered by the ATP.
- Demonstrates commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
Working Conditions and Travel:
This position requires approximately 60% of work time spent in an office environment (e.g., state offices, home offices); the remainder is spent traveling to deliver or pick up equipment, or working at alternative sites such as conferences. There is also approximately two days of overnight travel per month.
Qualifications / Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and three years of experience related to the essential functions of the position. Any equivalent education and/or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
Experience working with students with disabilities in school settings, and understanding of assistive technology devices.