Early Childhood Education Associate (Program Associate IV)
View full posting and apply at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/nebraska/jobs/3728516
What a team! If a great team is what you’re looking for, this is it. Our Early Childhood Training Center in La Vista, NE is looking for an Early Childhood Education Associate to support the early childhood workforce and maintain their professional development library. This library is full of resources specific to early childhood and early childhood educators!
This team is highly collaborative, always willing to help and shift to support each other. Flexible candidates who are interested in continuous learning and increasing your knowledge would be a great fit! The team offers great professional development opportunities and a balanced workload. Apply today!
Examples of Work
- Provides support to Nebraska Early Childhood Education professionals and care providers.
- Selects materials to match the needs of customers based on childcare regulations.
- Maintains media center patron database and inventory of media materials.
- Responds to inquiries related to state requirements and programs offered and connects patrons with resources.
- Gathers and enters training data and prepares reports.
- Collects statistics on usage and reviews and processes independent study certificates.
- Prepares a variety of reports, data, certificates, and other documents for distribution.
- Demonstrates commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
Qualifications / Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and three years of experience related to the essential functions of the position. Any equivalent education and/or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
Previous experience work in an early childhood education and care program and knowledge of childcare licensing requirements.