Instructor – Behavior Enrichment Programs
The National Safety Council, Nebraska is seeking to hire part-time behavior enrichment instructors.
Serve as a part-time classroom instructor teaching teen and adult students Anger Management, Life Skills, Decision-Making and Alcohol and Drug Education courses. These courses are part of a court order, probationary or diversion programs.
- Provide classroom instruction to students who attend a behavior enrichment course.
- Conduct at least two, eight hour classroom sessions per month. Most classes are evening and weekend.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Classroom teaching experience is preferred.
- Must be a skilled public speaker.
- Current Nebraska PLADC or PLMHP certification is preferred.
Part time position.