Superintendent – Nebraska City Public Schools
Nebraska City Public Schools serve over 1,400 students. In addition, a Career Academy, Impact Program and Pre-School assist in meeting the needs of a diverse student population. Nebraska City is located approximately 45 minutes from both Lincoln and Omaha. Nebraska City is the Home of Arbor Day and home to over 400 area businesses. The Board of Education welcomes applicants to fill the following needs:
- Provide innovative programs and diverse educational opportunities for all students
- Challenge all students to reach their maximum potential
- Support professional development for staff
- Demonstrate solid budget skills to strengthen district finances
- Utilize Strategic Plan to drive district decisions
Application deadline for this position is Thursday, December 26, 2019. Start date is July 1, 2020.