Superintendent – Callaway
NASB is accepting applications for Superintendent of Schools on behalf of Callaway Public Schools. The school is located one hour northwest of Kearney and one hour northeast of North Platte. The PK – 12 enrollment is approximately 295 students.
The district is looking for applicants to do the following:
- Demonstrate confident leadership skills, good moral character, and a strong work ethic
- Create the expectation of a high standard of academic excellence
- Work with administration to expand opportunities for students preparing for college and career
- Maintain and update facilities to provide a quality learning environment
- Remain fiscally responsible with funds while always basing decisions on what is best for the students
Information regarding the position, school district and application process can be found at Superintendent – Callaway | Nebraska Association of School Boards (myrevelus.com)
Contact Shari Becker at NASB at 800.422.4572 or email@example.com with questions.
How to Apply
To apply, go directly to the application site
Application deadline is Tuesday, January 2, 2024.
Start date is July 1, 2024.