Mercy High School, an all-girls Catholic high school founded by the Sisters of Mercy, is seeking high school science teacher candidates for the 2023-2024 academic year. Ideal candidates will hold or be able to attain Nebraska teaching certification for grades 7-12.
Mercy is a mission-driven organization with a diverse student population focused on academic excellence and the inspiration of young girls to become confident Women of Mercy who embody faith, knowledge, and compassionate service.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Committed to the mission of Mercy High School
- Expertise in curriculum, instruction, data collection and usage, and assessment in content area
- Strong rapport with students, faculty, staff, and parents
- Willingness to participate in a faith-filled, vibrant community
- Experience working with a diverse student population at the secondary level is preferred
This position begins August 1, 2023.