Part Time or Full Time Art Teacher
Lourdes Central Catholic School, a Pre-School through 12th grade school located in Nebraska City, NE, is seeking qualified applicants for middle school and/or high school art instructor for the 2024-25 school year. Position could be part time or full time depending on applicant(s). Coaching and activity sponsor opportunities available.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an educator that has knowledge of “best practice” in teaching
- Be an educator who will take ownership in and consistently look to expand and improve our art program.
- Be an instructional and academic leader who maintains a positive learning environment
- Be able to build effective/positive relationships with students and their families
• Be willing to commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln
- Be an educator who works with the school’s chief administrative officer, principal, administrative team, school board, faculty and parents to promote the spiritual and academic success of the school
Located in beautiful Nebraska City, home of Arbor Day, Lourdes Central Catholic School is about a 45-minute drive from Lincoln and Omaha. It is a D1-C2 school of about 325 students fully accredited by the State of Nebraska, part of the Diocese of Lincoln Schools and the Pioneer Conference.
Education and Experience:
Possess or able to secure a Nebraska Teacher Certificate with appropriate endorsement(s)