Lourdes Central Catholic School, a Pre-School through 12th grade school located in Nebraska City, NE, is seeking an Assistant Principal for the 2023-24 school year. This position will collaborate and work in partnership with the PreS-12 Principal and will take the lead in educational matters related to the early childhood and elementary programs.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the church.
- Be an effective communicator who articulates the mission and vision of the school to all constituents.
- Be an instructional and academic leader who maintains a positive learning environment as well as encourages and supports the professional development of faculty and staff.
- Be willing to commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- Be an administrator who works with the school’s chief administrative officer, principal, administrative team, school board, faculty and parents to promote the spiritual and academic success of the school.
- Be a knowledgeable resource that plays key roles in analyzing assessment data and guiding curriculum decisions.
- Possess or able to secure a Nebraska Administrative Certificate with K-8 or K-12 endorsement
Located in beautiful Nebraska City, home of Arbor Day, Lourdes Central Catholic School is about a 45-minute drive from Lincoln and Omaha. It is a D1-C2 school of about 325 students fully accredited by the State of Nebraska, part of the Diocese of Lincoln Schools and the Pioneer Conference.
Education and Experience:
Master’s Degree in Education Administration
Possess or able to secure a Nebraska Administrative Certificate with K-8 or K-12 endorsement
Five or more years of experience as a classroom teacher