Social Studies OR Theology Teacher (1/2 Time – Middle School)
Lourdes Central Catholic School is conducting an ‘exploratory search” for either a HALFTIME MIDDLE SCHOOL (6-8) SOCIAL STUDIES OR HALFTIME THEOLOGY TEACHER starting August 2019. Interested candidates should possess:
- Strong moral character (Candidates interested in Theology position must be Catholic.)
- Strong organization skills.
- Positive communication skills for one to one, group, and electronic (ex. phone & email) interaction.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- A team player with the willingness to work in an adverse environment while serving different parties including but not limited to students, parents, teachers, administration and community.
- Expert knowledge and related skills of the following computer related programs: Windows, Microsoft Office, iPad and related apps, PowerSchool, File Management and other general production related programs.
- Willingness to design educational related programs for students.
Lourdes Central Catholic School is located in Nebraska City, Nebraska which is approximately one hour from Lincoln and Omaha and two hours from Kansas City.
This LCC position offers a competitive salary along with the opportunity to be combined with available Activity Coaching and/or Sponsorships. Benefits, such as a tuition reduction for children, as well as local, State and national professional development opportunities are included.
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to email a cover letter and resume to Curt H. Feilmeier, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are strongly encouraged to share activity coaching and/or sponsorship interests and experience. For questions, call 402.873.6154.