Long-term Substitute (Middle School/High School Science-Biology)
Lourdes Central Catholic School seeks a certified Teacher to serve as a MIDDLE SCHOOL/HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE (BIOLOGY) LONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE starting approximately November 5 through December 17. Interested candidates should possess:
- Strong moral character.
- Strong organization skills.
- Positive communication skills for one to one, group, and electronic (ex. phone & email) interaction.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- A team player with the willingness to work in an adverse environment while serving different parties including but not limited to students, parents, teachers and administration.
- Expert knowledge and related skills of the following computer related programs: Windows, Microsoft Office, File Management and general production related programs.
- Willingness to design educational related programs for students.
Interested candidates need to send a cover letter and resume to Curt H. Feilmeier, Principal at email@example.com. For questions, call 402.873.6154.