After School Care Coordinator
NEW Program…starting January 4th, 2022, Lourdes Central Catholic (Nebraska City) seeks an AFTER SCHOOL CARE COORDINATOR (PreS-Grade 5) who will be responsible for the planning and management of daily after school care during school days. Qualifications include:
- Proven past ability in achieving and exceeding performance goals.
- Demonstrated success in high-paced environment with excellent communication skills, relationship-building skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Daycare/education experience or daycare experience preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to prepare, follow and achieve objectives set for a coordinator/leadership position.
- Strong moral character.
- Positive communication skills for one to one, group, and electronic (ex. phone & email) interaction.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- Willingness to utilize/design and implement education related programs for students.
LCC offers a competitive compensation schedule. This position could grow into a larger care program and can also be combined with other academic, activity, coaching or sponsorship opportunities which can be found at: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – Lourdes Central Catholic School – Nebraska City, NE
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to send a cover letter and resume to Curt H. Feilmeier, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are strongly encouraged to share extra-curricular interests and experience. For questions about this unique opportunity to build a new program for Lourdes Central Catholic, call 402.873.6154.