Extended Care Program Coordinator
Application deadline extended to Friday, July 30th: A new program, Lourdes Central Catholic (Nebraska City) seeks an EXTENDED CARE PROGRAM COORDINATOR (PreS-Grade 5) who will be responsible for the planning and management of a daily before school and after school program during school days. Qualifications include:
- Proven past ability in achieving and exceeding performance goals
- Demonstrated success in high-paced environment with excellent communication skills, relationship-building skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Daycare/education experience or daycare management experience preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to prepare, follow and achieve objectives set for a coordinator/leadership position.
- Working knowledge of computer, computer software, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong moral character.
- Positive communication skills for one to one, group, and electronic (ex. phone & email) interaction.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- Willingness to utilize/design and implement education related programs for students.
LCC offers a competitive compensation schedule that includes benefits (based on qualifications) such as medical, matching retirement with 401K options as well as tuition reduction for children and local, State and national professional development opportunities. This position can also be combined with other academic, activity, coaching or sponsorship opportunities which can be found at: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – Lourdes Central Catholic School – Nebraska City, NE
How to Apply
Deadline (Extended): Friday, July 30. Interested candidates need to send a cover letter and resume to Curt H. Feilmeier, Principal at email@example.com. Candidates are strongly encouraged to share extra-curricular interests and experience. For questions about this unique opportunity to build a new program for Lourdes Central Catholic, call 402.873.6154.