Events & Communications Coordinator
Application Deadline: Friday, October 18th. The Events & Communications Coordinator works with the Advancement Department to advance the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School by executing events from concept to completion, promote the school, its students, programs, and community activities, and cultivate relationships to advance the mission.
– Plan and execute the annual “Lourdes Event” fundraiser.
– Create Strategic Plan for all events with direction from the Advancement Team including event planning, managing a budget for events, donor/acquisition management, volunteer management, marketing and promotion of events.
– Plan, manage, and direct “life cycle” of all events (pre-planning, event, on-site and post-event logistics)
– Develop and track event metrics to monitor growth, success factors, and results
– Coordinate and manage the photographing of events as appropriate
– Supporting the Advancement Department with fundraising efforts.
– Successful execution of the following annual events:
o Lourdes Event fundraiser
o Grandparents Day
o Catholic Schools Week
o Back to School Bash
o Volunteer Appreciation
o Faculty/Staff Gatherings
o Advancement Department events (donor events, meetings, seminars, alumni events, etc.)
o Other events TBD
· Lead in the identification, development, and recognition of volunteers
· Work with Stewardship Committee to contribute to the building of the culture and community at Lourdes
· Implement external communication tools for marketing and enrollment; including press releases, photographs, website content, church bulletins, game day/special events promotion, etc.
· Maintain school social media communications
· Work with Advancement team and administrative team to create and implement uniform marketing approach to all communications and messaging
Desired Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in related areas
· Previous experience in special events, development, and/or marketing
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Flexibility to occasionally work irregular hours; including evenings and weekends.
· Experience in Microsoft Office products
Compensation is dependent on experience. Start Date: Immediate.