Kindergarten Teacher (Full time)
Due to increased enrollment, Lourdes Central Catholic School (Nebraska City) seeks a certified KINDERGARTEN TEACHER for the 2021-22 school year (starting in August). Interested candidates should possess:
- Strong moral character.
- Strong organization skills.
- Positive communication skills for one to one, group, and electronic (ex. phone & email) interaction.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- A team player with the willingness to serve different school stakeholders including but not limited to students, parents, teachers, administration and community.
- Expert knowledge and related skills of the following computer related programs: IXL, LEXIA, Windows, Microsoft Office, iPad and related apps, PowerSchool, Schoology, File Management and other general production related programs.
- Willingness to design educational related programs for students.
Lourdes Central Catholic School is located in Nebraska City, Nebraska which is approximately one hour from Lincoln and Omaha and two hours from Kansas City.
LCC offers a competitive salary schedule that includes benefit plans such as medical, matching retirement with 401K options as well as tuition reduction for children and local, State and national professional development opportunities. This position can also be combined with activity, coaching and other sponsorship opportunities which can be found at: http://lourdescentralcatholic.org/index.php/about/employment-opportunities
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to send a cover letter and resume to Curt H. Feilmeier, Principal at email@example.com. Candidates are strongly encouraged to share extra-curricular interests and experience. For questions, call 402.873.6154.