5th Grade Teacher (2022-23)
Lourdes Central Catholic School (Nebraska City, NE) seeks a certified ELEMENTARY ENDORSED – 5TH GRADE TEACHER for the 2022-23 school year (starting in August). Interested candidates should possess:
- Strong moral character.
- Strong organization skills.
- Positive communication skills for one to one, group, and electronic (ex. phone & email) interaction.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- A team player with the willingness to serve different school stakeholders including but not limited to students, parents, teachers, administration and community.
- Expert knowledge and related skills of the following computer related programs: IXL, LEXIA, Windows, Microsoft Office, iPad and related apps, PowerSchool, Schoology, File Management and other general production related programs.
- Willingness to design educational related programs for students.
Lourdes Central Catholic School is located in Nebraska City, Nebraska which is approximately one hour from Lincoln and Omaha and two hours from Kansas City.
LCC offers a competitive salary schedule that includes benefits including medical, dental, prescription, vision, matching retirement with 401K options as well as tuition reduction for children along with local, State and national professional development opportunities. This position can also be combined with activity, coaching and other sponsorship opportunities located at: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – Lourdes Central Catholic School – Nebraska City, NE
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Curt H. Feilmeier, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are strongly encouraged to share extra-curricular interests and experience. For questions, call 402.873.6154.