Administrative Assistant (Full-time/Immediate opening)
The Administrative Assistant fulfills the mission at LCC by assisting school administrators with the day to day academic, activity, and guidance department tasks as well as those tasks related to helping students and parents.
- Strong moral character.
- Strong organization skills.
- Promotes positive communication & welcoming atmosphere between one to one, group, and electronic (phone & email) interactions.
- A team player with the willingness to work in a flexible environment while serving different parties including but not limited to students, parents, teachers and administration.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- Willingness to learn and operate the following computer related programs: Windows, Microsoft Office, PowerSchool and general production related programs.
- Willingness to assist with school related functions and events as assigned which may occur outside the school day.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience and an active member of a Catholic parish is preferred but not required.
General Job Duties:
· Serves as the main school receptionist for student services, greets all visitors to School Office
· Assist students (including general first aid & medication), parents, teachers and administrators
· Secretarial duties for administrators (daily correspondence [ex. daily announcements / school-wide emails], faxing, copying, making-answering phone calls, keep files, calendar, contact teachers, etc.)
· Secures daily teacher substitutes and coverages
· Data entry and Database management including lunch count, attendance and rosters for school-related applications
· Assist with facility calendars
· Provides organizational support including but not limited to textbook loan, enrollment and school activities with volunteer sign-ups, activity programs, etc.
Scheduled Start Date: Monday, December 13th. Competitive compensation, dependent on prior experience.
General Position/Benefit details:
· Full-time, 40 hours/per week during the school year
· Part-time, 15-20 hours/per week during summer
· Holiday breaks include: Thanksgiving (3 days), Christmas-New Year’s (approximately 14 days), Easter (3 days), Holy Days of Obligation and identified school breaks (ex. Fall & Spring Break)
· Compensation is primarily based upon experience and range of aptitude in various office related trades.
· Additional benefits include:
o Medical, Prescription and Dental
o Retirement w/ Employer 401K & matching contribution
o Optional Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability
o Reduced tuition
o Flex Plan (Dependent care & Healthcare)
o Daily Lunch