5th Grade Long-term Substitute (March – May 2021)
Due to maternity leave, Lourdes Central Catholic School seeks a 5th Grade Long-term Substitute Teacher certified in Elementary Education. This long-term substitute will run from approximately March – May 2021. Interested candidates should possess:
- Strong moral character.
- Strong organization skills.
- Positive communication skills for one to one, group, and electronic (ex. phone & email) interaction.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- A team player with the willingness to work in a positive environment while serving different parties including but not limited to the assigned classroom teacher, students, parents, other teachers, administration and community.
- Expert knowledge and related skills of the following computer-related programs: Windows, Microsoft Office, iPad, and related apps, PowerSchool, File Management and other general production-related programs.
- Willingness to apply educational related programs for students.
Lourdes Central Catholic School is located in Nebraska City, Nebraska which is approximately 45 minutes from Lincoln and Omaha and two hours from Kansas City.
Lourdes Central Catholic’s Long-term pay schedule will be applied. Term will be from approximately March – May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to send a cover letter and resume to Curt H. Feilmeier, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, call 402.873.6154.