Do you have a strong desire to help children learn and grow? Then look no further! Little Sprouts Child Development Center has an opening for a Substitute Teacher/Paraprofessional.
The role of the Sub. Teacher/Paraprofessional is to provide additional support in the classroom where children are enrolled. The paraprofessional’s goal is to assist in providing a well-organized, smooth functioning classroom environment in which all children can take full advantage of the instructional program and available resource materials.
Hours: The Center is open Monday – Friday, hours would be as needed if someone calls in sick or has scheduled vacation. Non-benefit eligible.
Education and/or Experience
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Previous experience preferred
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations
– Applicable certificates, licensures, registrations and training as set forth in the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services administrative codes
– Infant and child CPR certified
– Safe with You and Early Learning Guideline Certification – ability to obtain within one (1) year of employment
To Apply Go to: http://www.pendercommunityhospital.com/jobs/show_job.php?id=110557&category=Little+Sprouts+Child+Development+Center&sub=Careers
This institution is an EEO/AA Employer and Provider – Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Ref Code: 20-39-PARA-LS
100 Hospital Drive
Pender, NE 68047
Wage: Based on experience
How to Apply
Please go to our website at www.pendercommunityhospital.com, click on the Careers link, select Little Sprouts Child Development Center and the position in which you wish to apply.