School Assistant Cook-Part time
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assists head cook in preparation of meals according to a planned menu, helping to prepare side dishes and/or finishing preparation of the entree, following specified recipes and techniques.
· Helps in the kitchen, on the serving line, and other areas as needed.
· Assists with the daily cleaning of all kitchen equipment, and the washing and sterilizing of all dishes, silverware and utensils.
· Assists head cook in checking and comparing inventories of food and nonfood items.
· Stocks and organizes food and supplies.
· Works cooperatively with school employees to maintain a clean, safe and sanitary environment.
Educational Level: High School Diploma
Approximately 22 hours per week.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
August 22, 2022