Early Childhood Preschool Teacher
Columbus Lakeview is a progressive C-1 public school district located just two miles north of Columbus. The district has outstanding students, dedicated staff, and excellent facilities. Remodeling of facilities for the brand new Lakeview Preschool will begin in the Spring of 2020 and will be completed for the 2020-2021 school year!
Now hiring for the 2020-21 school year:
· Early Childhood Preschool Teacher
Coaching/Sponsor positions are available, but not required for those interested.
The Preschool Teacher position is responsible for providing a safe and effective learning environment in a preschool classroom with children 3 to 5 years of age. Teacher is responsible for planning and implementing instruction, and creating a safe educational environment. The role will include collaborating with Lakeview staff members, parents, community members, and other school professionals.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Nebraska Early Childhood Teaching Certification
- Knowledge and application of the Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies GOLD
- Knowledge of NAEYC Accreditation Standards
- Training on the Nebraska Early Learning Guidelines
- Special Education Certification
General Work Expectations:
- Tireless work ethic
- Flexibility with assignments and schedule
- Commitment to building and maintaining an excellent program
- Salary Placement Based on the Teacher Negotiated Agreement
- 100% Fully Paid Family Blue Cross/Blue Shield EHA Health Insurance
- 100% Fully Paid Single Dental Insurance
- 12 Paid-Time Off Days Per Year
- Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send a district application (www.lakeview.esu7.org), letter of interest, resume, a list of references and a copy of your current certificate to:
Dr. Aaron Plas, Superintendent
Lakeview Community Schools
3744 83rd Street, Columbus, NE 68601
Applications will be accepted until filled.