Secondary Special Education Coordinator
Kearney Public Schools is accepting applications for a Secondary Special Education Administrator/Coordinator to assist the district’s Special Education Director starting the 2019-2020 school year.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of Special Education procedures and programs.
- Participate in MDT and IEP meetings.
- Assist in the development of the Special Education Procedural Manual.
- Lead meetings and trainings which may include SAT, MTSS, Improving Learning for Children with Disabilities and Early Childhood.
- Serve as a key collaborator with the district’s Special Education Teachers and Specialists to monitor student programming, review Special Education documentation, and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions at the building and district level.
190 Contract Days per year
Competitive Salary commensurate with Education and Experience.
Nebraska Administrative Certificate preferred.