Sign Language Interpreter
Kearney Public Schools is accepting applications for Sign Language Interpreters for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Education: Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability and desire to work with students with disabilities.
- Proficient in sign interpreting skills; certification preferred.
- Hours: 35 hours per week (7 hours per day)
- Days per year: 166
- Schedule will follow the school calendar
- Two positions available
- Sick leave – 1 day per month (9 per year)
- Bereavement leave
- Participation in the Nebraska Public Employees Retirement System
Please visit our website, click on Employment, then Job Opportunities for more information and application instructions.
Positions opened until filled.
KPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All positions are subject to a Veteran’s Preference.