Oversee emotional, mental, physical, and social health of students. Work with preschool to 12th grade. Provide basic health services to students and staff, as needed. Manage students who have chronic health conditions and students with disabilities. Administer medications and work with parents and teachers to create and enforce care plans.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Perform hearing, vision and other health screenings
- Treat students and staff as needed
- Develop care plans for students with ongoing conditions
- Consult with teachers, school administrators and other school staff regarding student care
- Administer medication
- Monitor student immunization records
- Educate students and staff on health procedures
- Help students who have disabilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with community resources
- Participate on various Care Teams
A full job description can be found here.
To apply, please complete the online application. Send cover letter, credentials, resume and completed application to Deb Huthmacher, Business/HR Manager, at email@example.com. A paper copy of the Employment Application is also available by contacting Ms. Huthmacher.