Hastings St. Cecilia Middle/High School (Hastings, Nebraska) is seeking a dynamic leader to fill the position of Principal for grades 6-12. The ideal candidate must be a practicing Catholic, committed to student and staff development through on-going school improvement practices, demonstrate a student-centered approach in action and leadership, and display excellent communication and collaboration skills. The school community is committed to hiring a professional leader for faculty, students and staff. The mission of the school community is to offer students the opportunity to encounter Christ, grow in knowledge and become Christian witnesses.
· Practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church
· Graduate degree in Educational Administration from an accredited institution
· Nebraska Department of Education Administrative Certificate with a 6-12 Principal Endorsement or have the ability to meet requirements to obtain certification.
· Demonstrates experiences leading school improvement initiatives with evidence of success
· Familiarity with best practices in education, particularly in the areas of collaborative teaming, professional development of staff, and equitable learning practices for students
· Embraces membership in a school/church community within the Catholic tradition
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrates ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines interdependently within the organization
How to Apply
Please send resume and a cover letter expressing interest to:
Fr. Thomas S. Brouillette, Chief Administrative Officer
Hastings Catholic Schools
604 N St. Joseph Ave.
Hastings, NE 68901
Telephone: (402) 462-6566
For more information on Hastings Catholic Schools, please visit the website at http://www.hastingscatholicschools.org/index.php/latestnews/employment-opportunities/
Salary: Competitive salary offered based on experience
Start Date: 07/01/2020