Guardian Angels Central Catholic Elementary School is accepting applications for the position of Full-time Elementary Office Manager for the 203-2024 school year. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Activity/General fund accounting
- Payroll collection
- NDE/Government reporting
- Tuition, Lunch, Childcare billing and collection
- Student Enrollment Data
- Staff and Student Attendance
- Family Communications
- Other functions as assigned
A strong applicant will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with high attention to detail
- Love working as a team and enjoys children
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work independently
- School finances
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems
Responsibilities and pay will both be based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
This is a 12-month position. We offer excellent benefits including: Health Insurance, Retirement, Holidays, Personal Leave & Sick Leave provisions.
Start Date: The opening is due to a retirement on June 30th, 2023. The training period could start as early as needed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must complete a Classified Employees Application (that can be requested from the school), along with a letter of interest, and resume to: Paula Peatrowsky, Elementary Principal email@example.com
Guardian Angels Central Catholic School is an equal-opportunity employer. The position will remain open until filled.
Guardian Angels Central Catholic Paula Peatrowsky
408 E. Walnut Street (p) (402) 372-5328
West Point, Nebraska 68788 (f) (402) 372-5416