Positive Behavior Supports Coordinator
The Positive Behavior Supports Coordinator is an equity strategy to assist in the development and implementation of a consistent district wide Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) model of tiered intervention processes and procedures. Through collaboration with principals, the district implementation team and other stakeholders, this position supports the goal of improving student achievement by encouraging system-wide and local school evidence-based initiatives to increase student learning.
1. Master’s degree in Education.
2. Three or more years of teaching experience is preferred.
3. Current certification to teach by the Nebraska Department of Education.
1. Understands correlation between academics and behavior.
2. Highly skilled and knowledgeable in leading implementation of positive behavior supports
3. Knowledgeable and demonstrated expertise in use of research based 5 Effective Strategies and Multi-tiered systems of support.
4. Proven ability to develop and implement systems that can be replicated across multiple academic levels
5. Can effectively build capacity within campus leadership teams to implement, monitor, and
evaluate effectiveness of a multi-tiered system of support
6. Skilled in using data to identify root causes and drive school improvement decisions 7. Experienced in providing high quality professional development
Start Date–July 8, 2024
Salary Range– $90,000-$110,000 (depending on experience and degree level)
230 day contract with 15 vacation days and 10 days of sick leave