Consultation, coordination, and improvement of instruction, curriculum and assessment relative to the goals of the school district. This individual works to provide educational opportunities which will enable all students to achieve their highest potential through work with administration, teachers, support staff, and students.
- Provide expertise in the use of assessments and feedback.
- Demonstrates knowledge of best research based instructional practices.
- Implements and ensures best practices in K-12 classrooms.
- Creates and delivers professional development throughout the year, including Curriculum Days and for PK-12 teachers.
- Provides additional support to all new teachers in K-12 education.
- Work collaboratively on Title I and HAL programs
Salary determined by negotiated teacher salary agreement. Start date TBD