Falls City Public Schools is accepting applications for qualified candidates for the position of Speech-Language Pathologist for 2022-2023. The Falls City Public Schools is a progressive C-1 district in SE Nebraska with excellent facilities and professional opportunities.
Purpose: The Speech/Language Pathologist assists in developing speech and
language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual
development of students. In order to respond to the individual needs and
abilities of students, the Speech/Language Pathologist must work closely
with the staff and administration of the cooperative and school district.
Responsible To: Principal and Director of Special Services
Salary Rate: According to Certified Salary Schedule
Benefits: According to the Master Agreement
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Masters degree from an accredited college/university.
3. Current Nebraska State Educator’s Certificate
4. Current Nebraska Speech Pathologist License
5. Certificate of Clinical Competence or progressing toward certification.
Falls City Public Schools offers a competitive salary and benefit package for 2022-2023. Start date is August 12, 2022. To apply, https://fctigers.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx