Educational Service Unit 16, a regional education agency in West Central Nebraska, is accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist serving a nine county area for the 2021-22 school year. ESU 16 offers an outstanding salary and excellent fringe benefits. The Speech-Language Pathologist is a professional, certified staff member who delivers diagnostic, therapeutic, consultative services for students with verified speech/language disabilities. The Speech-Language Pathologist will be responsible for completing evaluations on students who are referred for speech and language concerns, as well as attending MDT and IEP meetings as necessary. They will maintain and complete required paperwork following recommended guidelines.
- MA/MS in Speech-Language Pathology
Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate with an Endorsement in Speech-Language Pathology or Special Services Certificate in Speech-Language Pathology; ASHA Clinical Certificate of Competence.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to work nontraditional hours when necessary.
- Strong verbal, written and analytical communication skills.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Valid Nebraska driver’s license with the ability to drive to meet the requirements of the job.
- Work as a team member with ESU 16 and school district staff.
- Attend local and regional meetings/trainings related to role and responsibility.
- Support ESU 16’s mission and vision.
- Other duties as assigned.
The application form is available at Application Form. Application open until filled. Position will be for the 2021-2022 school year. EOE. Any questions regarding the application process can be directed to:
Amber Lutz, Human Resources
Educational Service Unit 16
314 West 1st Street
Ogallala, NE 69153
308-284-8481 ext. 2209
Educational Service Unit 16, a regional education agency in West Central Nebraska, is accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist serving a nine county area for the 2021-22 school year. ESU 16 offers an outstanding salary and excellent fringe benefits.