GENERAL SUMMARY AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Elementary Principal is the chief administrator of the elementary school, and serves in both a leadership and management role to help foster a challenging and enriching environment that inspires students to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
· Responsible for ensuring their school will run smoothly, remain safe, and provide an excellent learning environment for its students
· Direct the work of Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Volunteers, and Student Teachers, assign tasks, monitor performance
· Verbally communicate clearly and effectively to teachers, students, parents, and administrators
· Clear a state criminal record check and a child abuse check
· Demonstrate dependability on the job (being punctual with regular, consistent attendance)
· Demonstrate positive attitude, school loyalty, cooperation, teamwork, and safety mindedness on the job
· Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of student information
Please visit www.elkhornweb.org for a full job description and to apply for the position.
How to Apply
Please visit www.elkhornweb.org to apply.