The Transition Teacher develops job experiences, job descriptions, task lists, job analysis and plans for necessary modifications for students with disabilities. The Transition Teacher also works with students in multiple settings; training, job experience, and community.
The Transition Teacher helps the students learn the following things:
- completing job application and resume
- performing job tasks to the employer’s specifications
- learning interpersonal skills necessary to be accepted as a worker at the job and in the community
- leaning how to access college supports
- For full job description and application information, please visit www.esu6.org.
- Application period closes 2/14/19.
ESU 6 is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
How to Apply
Visit www.esu6.org/opportunities for application instructions.