The Transition Teacher develops job experiences, job descriptions, task lists, job analysis and plans for necessary modifications for students with disabilities. The Transition Teacher also works with students in multiple settings; training, job experience, and community.
The Transition Teacher helps the students learn the following things:
completing job application and resume
- performing job tasks to the employer’s specifications
- learning interpersonal skills necessary to be accepted as a worker at the job and in the community
- leaning how to access college supports
Visit www.esu6.org for a detailed job description.
- Application Period Ends: March 21, 2021
- Position Begins: 2021-22 School Year
- Salary: Commensurate with Education and Experience
- Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Vision Service Plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Payflex, 403(b), Nebraska Public Employees Retirement Systems (NPERS), Wellness Program, Paid Sick Leave, Personal Days and Bereavement Leave.
- ESU 6 is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.
How to Apply
Visit www.esu6.org for application instructions.