The CRAVE Skills Trainer works under the direction of the CRAVE Instructor to develop job sites, write job descriptions, task lists, job analysis and implement necessary modifications for the job sites. The Skills Trainer also works with young adults with disabilities in multiple settings: classroom, training, job site, and community.
The Skills Trainer helps the student learn the following things:
complete job application and resume
perform job tasks to the job sites specifications
how to use accommodations on a job site
learn interpersonal skills necessary to be accepted as a worker at the job and in the community
- Application Period Closes: July 25, 2021.
- Position Begins: 2021-22 school year
- Location: Seward, NE
- Hours: M-F | 8:45am-2:15pm (part-time)
- Salary Commensurate with education and experience.
- Benefits Include: Health/Dental Insurance, Vision Service Plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Payflex (FSA), 403b, Nebraska Public Employees Retirement System (NPERS), Wellness Program, Paid Sick, Personal and Bereavement Leave.
- ESU 6 is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.
How to Apply
Visit www.esu6.org for application instructions.