The York General Project SEARCH Skills Trainer works with York General Human Resource, York General department directors, and the Project SEARCH instructor to develop internship sites, write job descriptions, task lists, job analysis and plan for necessary modifications for the internships and competitive jobs. The Skills Trainer also works with young adults with disabilities in multiple settings; training, internship, and community.
- Position is for the 2021-22 School Year
- Hourly rate is commensurate with education and experience.
- Benefits Include: Health/Dental Insurance, Vision Service Plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Payflex (FSA), 403b, Nebraska Public Employees Retirement System (NPERS), Wellness Program, Paid Sick, Personal and Bereavement Leave.
- Application period ends July 25, 2021.
- ESU 6 is an equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employer.
How to Apply
Visit www.esu6.org for application instructions.