The Para-Educator in the SUCCESS program housed at Fillmore Central Public Schools enhances the educational opportunity for the students by providing assistance to the students and teachers.
Visit www.esu6.org for full job description.
- Full-time position runs concurrently with the 2021-22 school year.
- Benefits Include: Health/Dental Insurance, Vision Service Plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Payflex (FSA), 403b, Nebraska Public Employees Retirement System (NPERS), Wellness Program, Paid Sick, Personal and Bereavement Leave.
- Hourly rate is commensurate with education and experience.
- Application period ends July 25, 2021.
- ESU 6 is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
How to Apply
Visit www.esu6.org for application instructions.