Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (.40 FTE)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Confers with parents, administrators and others to develop individual educational program (IEP) for students.
- Plans curriculum, prepares and carries out lessons and other instructional materials to meet individual needs of students, considering state and school requirements, physical, emotional and educational levels of development.
- Creates learning materials geared to each student’s learning ability and interest.
- Works with students to increase motivation, provides consistent reinforcement to learning, continuous assessment of level functioning, and continuous feedback to students for all learning activities.
- Maintains records in accordance with state and federal requirements. Attends scheduled staff meetings and in-service activities.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Benefits Include: Health/Dental Insurance, Vision Service Plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Payflex, Wellness Program
How to Apply
- Visit www.esu6.org/opportunities for application instructions.
- Application period closes April 5, 2019.