Early Childhood Pyramid Implementation Facilitator
The Early Childhood Pyramid Implementation Facilitator supports internal coaches and partners across the Southeast Region (ESU 4, 5, 6) of Nebraska to implement evidence based practices that promote social, emotional and behavioral competence in young children. The Pyramid Model is a positive behavioral and intervention support model for early childhood.
- Position Begins: June or July 2020 (flexible)
- Contract Days: 220
- Funding: Grant Funded Pilot
- Benefits Include: Health/Dental Insurance, Vision Service Plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Payflex (FSA), 403b, Nebraska Public Employees Retirement System (NPERS), Wellness Program, Paid Sick, Personal and Bereavement Leave.
How to Apply
- Visit www.esu6.org for application instructions.
- ESU 6 is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.