Director of Professional Development
Plans, organizes and directs all ongoing professional development programming for the ESU 6 area schools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares strategic plan with short and long-term goals to meet institutional funding objectives and enlist support from members of department staff.
- Prepares, monitors and administers department budget.
- Develops, sponsors, leads and facilitates professional development activities based on the requested and assessed needs of area schools.
- Assists area schools on an individual basis with professional development needs.
- Maintains knowledge and provides information on education through continuous review and updating of best practice trends and regulations on a local, state and national basis.
- Continually updates professional resources for team and member schools.
- Designs services based on the requested and assessed needs of area schools and in accordance with mandated services dictated by state or federal requirements.
- Serves, on a requested basis, on state and local committees and organizations deemed to be of interest and supportive of the specific duties listed above.
- Regular and dependable attendance on location is an essential function of this position.
- Position begins July 1, 2020.
- Salary commensurate with education and experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Visit www.esu6.org for application process.
- Applications due February 12, 2020.
ESU 6 is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
How to Apply
Visit www.esu6.org for application instructions.