ESU 2 is hiring Technology Coaches for a three-year grant project focused on the implementation of Canvas learning management system in K-12 schools across the state of Nebraska. This position will require travel to participating schools to provide large group, small group, and individual training and support in the use of Canvas learning management system as well as the development of high-quality instructional materials utilizing Canvas.
We are currently seeking positions in Nebraska for all areas: – central, western, southeast, and south-central. Salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefit package.
The position requires the following skill sets:
- Knowledge and skills of working with Learning Management Systems, direct knowledge of Canvas a plus.
- Experience with supporting K-12 teachers with technology integration, on-line resources, and digital content development.
- Willing to self-train, train via virtual connections, and attend face-to-face training and development as directed by the ESU 2 Canvas expert.
- Excellent technology trouble shooting and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- Must possess excellent time-management and organizational skills.