ESU 2 is once again expanding services to the 16 districts it serves. Now Hiring – Data Manager
Under the general direction of project Director(s), the ESU 2 Team Access Data Manger is responsible for supporting the ESU 2
mental health federal grant projects including, but not limited to; AWARE, School Based Mental Health, Mental Health Professional
Partnerships, and Mental Health Awareness & Training grants as per grant goals and objectives. The data manager will directly
provide collaboration and support to the projects by; develop/lead/support mental health data systems including mandatory
reporting of SPARS and NOMS, manage data concerning undergraduate and graduate certification pathways; collaborate with
district personnel regarding the progress of students, create and manage pre-post survey data, coordinate data with project evaluation team, assure proper data collection and compliance is maintained to ensure achievement of federal program objectives; provide written support and/or convey information, and serve as a resource to school personnel. This position may require non- traditional hours (after-school/summer) and an extended contract. This is a support position and will require confidentiality and strict adherence to all FERPA guidelines for the protection of student and family data.
· Associate degree in accounting, business, management, or another related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum five years’ experience in office systems, public school business management, mental health office support, or grant management
· Demonstrated successful experience supporting and implementing social/emotional/behavioral and mental health in schools
· Demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, communication, and human relation skills.
· Demonstrate competence in communicating effectively with students, staff, school personnel, members of the public, tribal representatives, and representatives of other local, state, and federal agencies
· A valid Class O Nebraska driver license and Nebraska Department of Justice fingerprint clearance