Volleyball Coaching Staff
Duchesne Academy is looking to fill the following volleyball staff positions: Assistant Varsity Coach, JV Coach, and Reserve Coach. We are seeking enthusiastic, positive and dedicated individuals to join and help lead the program in collaboration with the Head Varsity Coach.
- Provide a safe and competitive environment
- Be a member of the volleyball staff with specific clinic and season responsibilities for all levels of the program
- Serve as a positive role model to players and parents
- Teach volleyball techniques, playing rules, strategies, and playing tactics
- Collaborate with the entire coaching staff
- Teach the values of sportsmanship, cooperation, work ethic and responsibility to one’s team
- Promote Sacred Heart goals and criteria within athletics
As a Sacred Heart school, we value coaches that build community and foster individual and team growth. Experience as a high school, middle school or club volleyball coach, preferred.
summer camps begin in July
How to Apply
Interested applicants should contact Becky Slater-Johnson via email with their resume, cover letter, and the position they are interested in.
Contact Email: email@example.com