Social Studies Teacher Gross Catholic
Department: Social Studies
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Gross Catholic High School is hiring a Social Studies teacher. Possible courses include World History, American History, Government, Introduction to Sociology, Geography and Introduction to Psychology. This department offers on grade level classes, AP and Dual Enrollment courses.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Commitment to the mission of Gross Catholic High School
• Strong rapport with students, parents, teachers, and staff
• Openness to participate in a student-centered, family- and faith-oriented community
• Experience with and desire to engage in extracurricular activities, coaching, or moderating clubs and activities.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Science Education. While not required, preference will be given to candidates with a graduate degree in Social Studies.
• Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate with an endorsement in Science or the ability to obtain one prior to August 1, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter of application, resume or CV, a minimum of three recommendation letters from current references (at least one must be an immediate supervisor), teaching certifications and transcripts to Mr. Steve Eubanks, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.