Chemistry / Physical Science Teacher- Gross Catholic
Reports to: Principal
Duties and Responsibilities
Gross Catholic High School is hiring a Science Teacher. Possible courses include any level of college preparatory Science with an emphasis in Chemistry and the Physical Sciences.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Commitment to the mission of Gross Catholic High School
• Strong rapport with students, parents, teachers, and staff
• Openness to participate in a student-centered, family- and faith-oriented community
• Experience with and desire to engage in extracurricular activities, coaching, or moderating clubs and activities.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or endorsement in Chemistry with an emphasis in the physical sciences. While not required, preference will be given to candidates with a graduate degree in Science.
• Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate with an endorsement in Science or the ability to obtain one prior to August 1, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter of application, resume or CV, a minimum of three recommendation letters from current references (at least one must be an immediate supervisor), teaching certifications and transcripts to Mr. Steve Eubanks, Principal, at email@example.com.