Extra Duty Positions – Head Football, Head Volleyball, Asst Volleyball, Asst Football, Asst Track
Crete Public Schools has extra duty positions available at this time for the 2019-20 school year. Please apply and mark the extra duty assignments you would be willing to accept. At this time the positions available are:
Head Varsity Volleyball
Assistant Varsity Volleyball
Assistant Middle School Volleyball
Assistant Varsity Football
Assistant Varsity Track
Head 8th Grade Girls’ Basketball
Future Scientists of America
Education Level and Certification: Bachelors degree or higher required. Must possess a Nebraska Coaching Certificate at all times during employment with such endorsements as required by NDE Rule 10.
Essential Job Functions:
1. General teaching and instructional skills
2. Basic operational skills for computers
4. Supervise a variety of tasks at the same time
5. No history of child abuse or negligence
6. Good oral and written skills
- Establish clear objectives for activity being supervised, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Adapt coaching/supervision methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule activities.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special interests.
2019-20 School Year