Crete Public Schools is seeking applications for an Activities Secretary to start March 15, 2021. This position is a full time, 8 hour position. Benefits include paid health insurance, long term disability insurance, and sick and personal leave.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Secretarial experience
- Successful completion of background check
Essential Job Functions:
- Regular, dependable attendance on the job
- Highly Organized
- Detail Oriented
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Understand and follow laws & rules governing confidentiality.
- Operate office equipment including copiers and phone systems.
- Effective use of computers for email, spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Set up and maintain filing systems for records,correspondence, and other material.
- Compose, type, and distribute routine correspondence, meeting notes, and reports.
- Manage and maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Coordinate and manage schedules and calendars with administrators.
- Make travel arrangements for activities, staff, and administrators.
- Manage projects and contribute to committee and team work.
- Schedule and confirm event workers
- Under the direction of the Activities Director; submit purchase orders, accurately track balances and manage activities spending accounts.
- Under the direction of the Administrative Team; post and update information on Social Media.
Position Title: Activities Secretary
Job ID#: 383
Assignment: High School
Reports to: Director of Activities
Contract: 229 days
Hourly Wage: $17.36 to $24.53
How to Apply
Apply online at www.creteschools.org.