Come be a part of our team at Cozad Community Schools, where we believe in Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Courage. Cozad Creates Success!
We seek a candidate who will spearhead priorities that have been established at Cozad Community Schools. Priorities include a focus on school improvement at the building and district levels, an MTSS-driven decision-making process, and a culture of collaboration and positivity. Our future elementary leader will partner with our administrative team, students, parents, and community to support our student-centered culture and continue to grow the high expectations that exist within our strong learning culture.
Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Education and hold, or be eligible to obtain, a Nebraska Department of Education Administrative Certificate with a K-6 Principal endorsement. A minimum of five years of educational experience is preferred. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Instructional leadership for 500+ students and 50+ staff
- A strong vision of academic success for all students
- Excellent communication skills
- The mastery to build genuine, sustainable relationships with students and staff
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to make essential student-centered decisions
- A team-centered commitment to the district’s continuous school improvement process
- An understanding of the MTSS model
- The characteristics of strong administrative leadership in managing people, data & processes at the building, district, community and state levels.
- the #HaymakerWay
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation, transcripts and current Nebraska teaching certificate with proper endorsement, in PDF format, to email@example.com. Review of applicants will continue until a satisfactory candidate is hired. Position subject to veteran’s preference. EOE.