Early childhood Administrative Assistant
This position, primarily located at the Spellman Child Development Center, provides administrative support to the Center staff. This includes welcoming guests, responding to telephone calls, and completing tasks related to the Nebraska Department of Education (NDE) Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and Title XX reimbursement programs. Knowledge of food programs is preferred but not required. 30 hours per week (flexible based on need and availability)
- Complete site reviews as required.
- Coordinate Title XX reimbursement process effectively and efficiently.
- Track and record Title XX child attendance.
- Track authorizations and contact Health and Human Service case workers regarding discrepancies.
- Inform Director of Title XX parent accounts not paid in full. Under the Director’s guidance, contact parents whose payments are late.
- Create individualized letters to prospective Title XX families and send information packets.
- Coordinate and distribute center correspondence, memorandums, and information to families receiving Title XX assistance.
- Submit Title XX paperwork to Accounting department.
How to Apply