Posted: October 31, 2022
Full-time faculty in the Physical & Life Sciences program, with primary teaching emphasis in Chemistry and related areas as assigned by the Dean. The faculty member participates in the department and the institution’s communities of learners to foster a culture of inquiry, critical self-reflection, evidence-based decision making, and a learner-centered environment.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry
- Ability to teach general college chemistry and general college physics along with other courses as appropriate
- Provide select chemistry and physics courses to a limited number of distance students
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment to facilitate synthesized and integrative learning
- Terminal degree is required for tenure
Rank and Salary commensurate with qualifications and in accordance with SCEA Agreement; excellent benefits package