Early Childhood Education Coordinator/Coach
Central Nebraska Community Action Partnership is looking for an individual to work as an Early Childhood Education Coordinator/Coach in Loup City.
· Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
· Generous leave accrual (PTO)
· Employee Assistance Program
· Flexible four-day working schedule
· Opportunities to attend state, regional and national conferences
· Financial support toward college tuition
· Employer matched retirement (up to 3%)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
· Valid NE Teaching Certificate
· Excellent people, supervision, and leadership skills
· Valid NE driver’s license
· Supervise, train and support Early Childhood teachers and home visitors.
· Provide support and resources to Early Childhood teachers and home visitors.
· Monitor and evaluate classrooms/homebased services to ensure a high level of quality.
This is a full-time position with a starting wage of $39,790.40.
How to Apply
For an application, please contact: CNCAP at (308) 745-0780 ext. 105 or apply online at www.centralnebraskacap.com. This position will remain open until filled. EEO/AA